How to install iptv on Samsung Smart TV
This is very easy guide to install iptv on Samsung Smart TV.The STB Emulator is very best app for iptv service. STB emulator is paid application.
- Switch on your Samsung Smart TV and go to Smart Hub. There is 2 way to enter Smart HUb if your TV is new then a button of smart Hub should be on your remote other wise you have to go by TV.
- Enter in to Samsung Apps.
- Enter Categories
- Search Smart STB
6.open Smart STB app
- This is the important part at the loading portal below image Immediately press (enter) or (ok) button from remote. then you will enter into setting. I know many people do mistake but you can do it.
- Go to Device Info
- Enter in System Setting
- Now read carefully there are 2 mac addresses 1. Device Mac Address 2. Virtual Mac Address.
- Take Write down your device mac address and Virtual Mac Address and come to your laptop or Mobile open website
https://smart-stb.net. remember this application is paid and they give you 7days trial for application. The life time charges of this application is around 27usd.
1. Register on website.
- login into website there is 2 option 1. Device mac address. you already write down you device mac address put here. 2. is portal url for portal url click on this link https://miptvservices.com/pricing/ and register any plan.
you will get portal url on your email id put the portal url. and give them virtual mac address.
- click on order now.
you can use 7days free after that you can pay. and remember save your login id password for future.