What is Kodi
Kodi is open-source (and free!) programming planned in view of home Entertainment, which makes it ideal for motion pictures, sports, movies, and TV appears. In spite of the fact that it was initially intended for the Microsoft Xbox, and given the title Xbox Media Center (XBMC), it’s kept on developing and develop. It’s made its very own network, of fans and engineers
Kodi comes in all shapes and sizes – you can purchase Kodi boxes, Kodi Add-ons, Kodi applications, and even Kodi TVs – yet what even is it?
Kodi runs not just on laptop but on everything.
From Smartphones to Amazon Fire stick
Kodi turns every device in to a digital box or streamer, you can run file from internet.
How to run IPTV on kodi?
- From kodi home screen go Add-ons> My Add-ons>PVR
- Under m3u playlist URL enter the m3u file address and click ok.
- Enable PVR IPTV CLIENT , it will show you how many channels are loaded.
- Back on Home Screen, click on TV to launch m3u Playlist.
- If you don’t have TV Icon then click on
Settings>Interface>Skin>Configure Skin>Enable TV