If you have normal LED/TV don’t worry we have a solution for that you can attach Firestick/Fire TV or Android Box and your TV will work as Android TV. But your TV should have HDMI port to connect these devices
If you have Firestick then insert fire stick into HDMI port and connect from the Internet. Or if you have an Android box connect it from internet by Ethernet cable or WIFI Router. Just Buy the amazon firestick At a low price. Or If you want to install STB Emulator on Sony Android TV then connect your TV from the Internet.
Best IPTV service for Amazon Firestick
Now comes step by step for the easy installation of the STB emulator.
(1) Go to the setting of your device by Remote.
(2) Tap on the system then turn on Unknown Sources and ADB debugging mode
(3) Come back on the home page tap on search Type Downloader.
(4) you will get this image of Downloader tap on this Download and install.
(5) Now open downloader and type this link into downloader: https://tinyurl.com/y7wyafqc Now Tap on next. A file will Download of STB Emulator.
(6) Install STB Emulator and if it ask for Update then Cancel otherwise your TV will not work.
(7) Now come setting again tap on the application then tap on Manage Installed applications Tap on STB EMU
(8) Now you will get a blue screen like this:
(9) Now press a setting button from Remote if you have Firestick remote the there is a 3 lines button click on that button then a tab will open in the right side corner.
(10) tap on setting
(11) Tap on Profiles
(12) Put the profile name Miptvservices
(13) tap portal setting
(14) delete the following portal url and put new as in images
OLD portal delete this
(15) This is New portal in Image
(16) Come Back 1 time and tap STB Configuration.
(17) You will get Virtual Mac Address write down this mac address starts from 00:1A:79 .. .. ..
amazon firestick Now e-mail your mac address to:
and visit: https://miptvservices.com/pricing/ pay and close and open you application your TV will work.
for channel list visit: https://miptvservices.com/channel-list/